Natalie tagged me with one of those, “tell us some things about you” quizzes that make the rounds from time to time. Following the rules, here goes.
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know theyâ??ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ten years ago, I was . . .
Ten years younger. Nearing my fourth year serving at Snow Hill Baptist Church. Married 15 years. Entering a long period of questioning former assumptions. Wished I had known then what I know now.
5 Things on Todayâ??s â??To Doâ? List
1. Create a couple of CD’s with video clips we will use with our students at camp in a few weeks.
2. Pick up food at the Regional Food Bank with Nathan.
3. Write a letter of encouragement to my friend Mark as he and a group set out to plant a new church.
4. Turn a T-Shirt design in for our camp shirts.
5. Read regarding the Lectionary Texts for this coming Sunday.
3 Bad Habits:
1. Staying up too late – and at my age.
2. Taking on too many projects at the same time.
3. Not saying, “No” often enough.
5 Places Iâ??ve Lived:
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Dallas, TX
- Gould, OK
- Milford, TX
- Tuttle, OK
5 Jobs Iâ??ve Held:
1. Pull and Clean Tech for Sears
2. Intramural Director
3. Pool Cleaner
4. Associate Pastor/Youth Minister
Tag, you’re it (if you want, of course, and haven’t already been tagged!)